Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hero Skills

Hero skills make a huge difference to your offensive, defensive, and economic stats. Choosing where to spend you points can be tricky. This guide looks at two different Hero builds, one for leveling and one for defense.

Leveling Hero Build
The leveling build should be your default set up any time you are not at war. This build will help you upgrade buildings, learn new knowledge and train troops quicker. This build is the fastest way to gain influence quickly.

Building and Learning Speed
To start with you will want to max Building I and Learning Speed I. This will take up your first 20 skill points, but will grant you a 40% boost to your learning and building speed. These are two of the most important skills whilst leveling, as they reduce the timers for all you building upgrades and knowledge. Next, you will want to head straight for Building II and Learning II. These skills can be found down the right hand side of the skill tree. You will need to spend a further 29 points to get there, which includes the following:
- 3 points in Food Production I, Stone Production I, and Silver Production I.
- 5 points in Resources Yield I, Food Production II, Lumber Production II, and Silver Production II.
You will need a level 21 hero to max out all of the above. You should then max Building II and Learning II, costing a further 40 points. This will require a level 30 hero. Each of these skills adds a further 60% to your building and learning speed. At this point you will have a 100% boost to both learning and building speeds, which will reduce all of your upgrade and knowledge timers in half.

Training Speed
From hero level 30 onward you want to try and max out both Training Speed I and Training Speed II down the left hand side of the skill tree. To get to Training Speed I you will need to put 3 points in Total Offensive and then you can go ahead and sink 15 points in Training Speed I, increasing your troop training speed by 30%. You then want to work you way down the left hand side to Training Speed II. You will need to spend the following points to get there:
- 3 points in Melee Offense I and Cavalry Offense I.
- 5 points in Siege Offense I, Total Health I, Total Defense I, Melee Offense II, Ranged Offense II, and Killer Offense II.
All of the above will cost a further 36 points, which will require a level 41 hero. Maxing out Training Speed II requires a further 35 points (Level 45 Hero), but provides a 90% boost to troop training speed. Overall you will now have a 120% boost to warrior training speed, reducing training times by over half. For the last levels I would recommend spending them in either one resource of your choosing or on your specialized troop.

Defense Hero Build
You may want to switch to a defensive build during clan kill events, you can do this by purchasing a second chance item in the clan store for 15,000 loyalty points. For defensive setups you can completely ignore the right hand side of the hero skill tree. The important abilities include troop health and total defense, as these boosts are applied to all troops.

Troop Health I and Total Defense I
The fist two skills you want to max will be Troop Health I and Total Defense I, each providing a 15% boost to troop health and defense. You will need a level 20 hero to max both of these, including the minimum requirements to get there which are:
- 1 point in Building and Learning Speed I
- 3 points in Total Offense, Training Speed I, Melee Offensive I, and Cavalry Offensive I
- 5 points in Siege Offensive I
You can then max out Troop Health I and Total Defense I for a further 30 points. You will need a level 20 hero to get this far and it will cost you 49 skill points.

Troop Health II and Total Defense II
Next, you want to head straight for Troop Health II and Total Defense II. To get there you will need to sped the following skill points:
- 3 points in Melee Offense I and Cavalry Offense I
- 5 points in Siege Offense I, Total Health I, Total Defense I, Melee Offense II, Ranged Offense II, Killer Offense II, and Training Speed II
Finally, you can sink a further 100 points into Troop Health II and Total Defense II. You will need a level 44 hero to get this far.

Level 45 to 60
I would suggest sinking the rest of your points into one troop offensive stat (your specialty). Go straight for the level II skill and max out as far as you can with your remaining points.

Ravsjadt


1 comment: